198319831983GG
+1
Karma
The sum of positive and negative reactions to the user's comments.
Visitor
{online_note}
198319831983GG
Name: Гурген
Location: Энгельс
Registration: August 22, 2026
Last visit: October 4, 2026
1
Novice
Comments 3
Mercedes-Benz E-Class W214 2023-2026 v1.0 (0.39.x)
1 week
Strike, you've already annoyed me, send mods for version 34, I don't have many mods and I have enough memory, damn, I hope you notice this already, it's annoying, I can't download mods
The comment was translated Show original (RU)Show translation (EN)
Страйк ты надоел уже кидай моды на версию 34 версию , у меня мало модов и памяти хватает , бля надеюсь заметишь уже бесит не могу модов скачать
Kia Stinger Pre-Facelift And Facelift v2.0 (0.39.x)
1 week
Just wheels, the computer is working, there are very few mods, strike explain in detail what the problem with such mods is
The comment was translated Show original (RU)Show translation (EN)
Просто колеса, комп исправен , модов очень мало , страйк объясни подробно в чем проблема таких модов
2024 Kia Sportage v1.0 (0.39.x)
1 month
is it normal that the mod weighs 26 mb?
The comment was translated Show original (RU)Show translation (EN)
а это норм то что мод 26 мб весит?