Create

Game Reviews 11

Counter-strike 2 is a pretty good game, it's pretty satisfying to use guns, and the maps are quite good, simply said.

Though I do have a complaint that a lot of other people have, the amount of cheaters in this game is honestly somewhat impressive, but I don't mean that in a good way.

This is most definetly the game in which I've seen the most cheaters ever.

Either way, I do reccomend this game, it's still good gameplay wise, but the cheater problem has to be solved.

6.5

The game is absolutely amazing only to be tainted by the sad community which acts as if the in-game content is insufficient. As a f2p player, I can confirm that the game is indeed easy to play unless you do not want to put in the hours, because the game does require commitment as well. Other than that, the story and the score is absolutely amazing. New exploration is way better than old exploration. My only concern is that even now, no 4 star can perform lunar reactions. Hoping future updates fix this. Nevertheless, Would I invest real money into this game? Time will tell. But Genshin is already an old game. It might be worth it.

10

I’ve been with the Diablo franchise since its earliest days, back when I was still in elementary school and discovering the thrill of dungeon crawling for the first time. That childhood spark has carried through decades, and Diablo IV feels like both a return to roots and a bold new chapter. Combat feels fluid and visceral, with each class offering depth and variety. The open-world design adds freedom without losing the series’ signature intensity. World events, dungeons, and PvP zones keep the experience dynamic, while the skill tree system allows for meaningful customization. It’s the kind of gameplay loop that reminds me why I fell in love with Diablo in the first place. With seasonal content, live events, and co-op play, Diablo IV is built for longevity. It’s not just a game you finish… Read full

10

Great game with a deep and moving story as well as multiple endings for both the main game and multiple endings for the DLC. Lots of options to specialize in for combat including guns, melee, throwing weapons, stealth, and hacking. Nearly all bugs have been fixed and it runs well on both PC and Steam Deck. Night City and the surrounding areas feel huge with lots of details and memorable aesthetics. Great voice acting especially by Keanu Reeves and Idris Elba. Overall after the 2.0 update and DLC this is highly recommended.

10

Clearly can't be played for singleplayer. But luckily my gf was in the mood for gaming. The puzzles we're easy to understand, hints were noticable, and the graphics we're immaculate. Boss fights made the game more thrilling and will test your gf's patience with you(based on experience). We had fun. Highly recommended for maidenless people to find their significant others.

10

Loved Kingdom Come Deliverance. I fell even more in love with Kingdom Come Deliverance 2. The map is bigger, the story is vast, different choices determines which heroine you're going to spend in the ending, which i just realize that this game explored the dating system far more that they even added an lgbtq+ ending. Amazing storyline. Amazing battles. Amazing game. Love the main antagonist.

10
The review was written while the game was still in development.

With games getting better graphics and mechanics, games like Half Life Alyx exploring VR, Some games only stay true to their formula but better quality like Baldur's Gate 3, I hope Elder Scrolls 6 don't go over the rails with its innovations and crazy ideas that will make us gamers only see the problems and bugs that they should have expected before releasing.

What you liked: I like the battle mechanics it was hard to get used to but once you get the hang of it it will make the game much more enjoyable.

What was not liked: Crime system. Even if you don't get caught doing a crime, the town will still think you did it. Making the stealth not worth it.

How much have you played: Played for a week until 100% including DLCs.

Overall it was one of the games of all time.

10
The review was written while the game was still in development.

Still waiting for Half Life 3 for years now. Alyx gave me that experience and renewed anticipation of what it will be. But I don't mind if its not the greatest, we just need a proper conclusion to the story.

I like how it has a vast collection of game modes, has parental controls, proper censoring for children to play, and easy user interface to follow.

10
Load more