Create

Comments 12
Beast GT
19 hours
I don't quite understand what you mean by broken wheels, do they fold to the side or something like that
Gavril Grand Marshal
19 hours
Huh, what u mean
2 days
Don't you think it would be brazen not to mention the mod's real author?
Albany Roosevelt 31A TS
1 week
yea RWD car mods have very bad handling
1 week
Glad to hear that I will try to make more mods in the future
Beast GT
1 week
What exactly is their problem?
ShmidMods's wall
2 weeks
In the future maybe idk
Beast GT
2 weeks
Compared to my private mods, this mod kinda low quality, but glad to hear that!
4 months
The mod seems like mine, but the authors didn't mention it, hmm, although why am I surprised, the modding scene hasn't evolved since the days of SCC.
The comment was translated Show original (RU)Show translation (EN)
Мод вроде мой а в авторах не указали, мдэм, хотя чего я удивляюсь, фд с времен модинга scc никак не вырос.