cookyoung
0
Karma
The sum of positive and negative reactions to the user's comments.
Visitor
{online_note}
Comments 4
Trainer (+20) [1.2.3.1]
1 month
In the next trainers, I will add a window that will ask to reinstall Windows
The comment was translated Show original (RU)Show translation (EN)
В следующие трейнеры добавлю окошко, которое будет просить переустановить виндоус
3 months
I fixed the logic of stacks, energy consumption, and wires. Try it again on your end.
The comment was translated Show original (RU)Show translation (EN)
Пофиксил логику стаков, расхода энергии и проводов. Попробуй у себя еще раз
3 months
It’s unlikely to improve the flight, but I’ll check everything else, thanks for the info.
The comment was translated Show original (RU)Show translation (EN)
Полет улучшить вряд ли получится, но все остальное посмотрю, спасибо за инфу
Trainer (+8) [Game Version: 1.1.0] 27.07.26
3 months
Version 1.0.5 still works, there's no need to update the trainer.
The comment was translated Show original (RU)Show translation (EN)
На 1.0.5 все еще работает, обновлять трейнер не нужно.